How to use a Micro DC Water pump?
Steps of operation as follow:
1. Transform the power to a fixed voltage which supplied to the brushless dc pump, such as 12VDC or 24VDC .
2. Put the Micro DC water pump out of the box and find out the power cord positive and negative electrodes. The red line is for the positive polarity, the black line is for the negative polarity (if the wires are other colors, it also will be marked the positive and negative poles, please check the test report attached with the goods).
3. Put one-third of the DC pump body in to water. Please do not put the whole body into water if the DC pump is not submersible, in case the pump burns off. However, the inlet and outlet of the pump should be in water.
4.To connect the positive pole of the power line to the cathode of the pump, the negative pole to the anode of the pump, so that the pump can start and operate normally.
5. Please try to put the micro brushless DC water pump into clean water to avoid blocking by solid or dirty substances.
6. Please operate the pump within the specifications that we offered, please see the test report.
8. It is easy to use the micro Brushless DC water pump if you read the test report, manual or specification sheet carefully in advance. Should you have any question or problem, please feel free to contact us.